It’s going to have to be an early night, too. Tomorrow is Saturday and I need to be up at 6:30 am (that’s 12:30 am at home!) to see the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. Then, after some pizza (and more gelato), I’ll head back to the B&B, to pick up my friend and travel companion Sarah who’s flying in from visiting her parents in London. Then…off for more sight seeing.
Be sure to watch my Facebook page for live updates and photos!
Layer 1: Pacific Point, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Pacific Point: 2 5/8″x 3 3/4″
Layer 4: Pacific Point “Brights” Designer Series Paper, 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 5: See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, Hot Air Balloon Punch
Layer 6: Soft Suede, basket from Hot Air Balloon Punch
Layer 7: Scrap of Whisper White.
- On Layer 2, stamp small balloon patterns randomly in Pacific Point, stamped off on scratch paper first.
- Adhere Layers 1-4 to base.
- Stamp balloon in Versamark onto Layer 5. Sprinkle with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with heat tool. Punch with Hot Air Balloon Punch.
- Punch out Layer 6. Add to base. Add Layer 5 with dimensionals.
- Stamp Sentiment onto Layer 7 and trim. Add to card.
- Finish with double bow tied with Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine.