Then, The Lad and His Lady came home from Charlotte for a quick weekend. Neither of them had to work Sunday. We went out for pizza on Saturday night, then spent all day at the NC State Fair yesterday. It was hot and crowded, but a lot of fun, too. I was proud of myself as I walked away with only had some Eastern Carolina chopped bbq and a few bites of funnel cake!
And we have a winner!
Layer 1: Pick a Pattern, Cameras, Designer Series Paper, cut with largest Layering Circle Framelit.
Layer 2: Pick a Pattern Washi Tape
Layer 3: Crushed Curry Layering Circle
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black Archival onto Layer 3 and envelope.
- Adhere Layer 1 to base with Fast Fuse.
- Lay down a strip of washi tape.
- Add layer 3 with dimensionals.
- Finish by flicking your Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush all over the paper, to add a little sparkle.
- November 1st – Stampin’ Blends are available to order! (Stay tuned for an extra special treat from me when you order, too!)
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp –Email to RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/15.
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am More details to follow.
- December 2nd, Stamping Bee Holly Jolly Celebration. 2 pm.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25.
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Coffee & Cards 2 pm. Email to RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.