When was the last time you told someone, “You’re Amazing“? It’s easy to do with the 2020-2022 In Colors and the 2020 Paper Pumpkin stamp set.
You’re amazing! It’s true! Each and everyone of you are amazing. Why? Life has dealt us some lemons lately and you are doing what it takes to get through this. And I’m sure you know others who are just as amazing. Why not take the time to tell them? This sweet and simple card is easy to mass produce so you can send one to everyone you know! Go ahead…make someone’s day with some happy and positive encouragement.
You know what else is amazing? I haven’t been this excited for In Colors since I joined Stampin’ Up! 5 years ago! These are must haves in any collection.
That’s why I’m so excited to bring you my brand new In Color Club. Every month for 5 months, you’ll receive one of everything in specific 2020 In Color. Your monthly 2020 In Color Craft Kit will include:
- 1 full pack of cardstock (24 sheets)
- 1 full bolt of Twill Ribbon
- 1 ink pad
- 1 ink refill
- 1 Stampin’ Write Marker
- 18 Faceted Dots
- 2 Stampin’ Blends (Except Bumblebee. That month, you’ll receive the For Every Season Memories and More Cards)
- 2 Memories & More coordinating card bases and envelopes
- 8 – 6”X6” DSP pieces
In addition, you’ll also get a hand-stamped card from me in that month’s color plus a surprise full embellishment that coordinates with that card. The cost each month is just $57 plus $8 priority shipping every month June-October. Local customers may skip shipping if you arrange to pick it up from my porch every month. Click here to sign up for the Making Memories with Michelle 2020 In Color Club.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Basic Black, Stitched Rectangles
- Layer 4: Whisper White, Stitched Rectangles Dies
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help!