Sometimes we all just need a little pick-me-up, right? This card was my entry for my team sketch challenge last week. The Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper has some super cute designs and I had a hard time deciding whether to use the dionsaurs or the cute woodland animals. Not only does this paper have some tiny and cute designs, it’s also got great background patterns, too. Add in some bold colors, and you, too, will have a hard time, “Picking a Pattern” to use!
Base: Thick Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Emerald Envy, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 3: Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper, 2″ x 3 3/4, punched with the Banner Triple Punch
Layer 4: Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper, 3 circles cut from the smallest scalloped circle framelit
Layer 5: Small scrap of Whisper White Card Stock
Layer 6: Emerald Envy 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- Adhere layers 1, 2, & 3 directly to card base.
- Adhere scalloped circles with dimensionals.
- Stamp banner in Basic Black and sentiment in Emerald Envy. Fussy cut banner with Paper Snips. Attach with Mini Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using Emerald Envy 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere with a glue dot.
Have You Heard?
- 1 yard of all new ribbons (no twines or copper trim) ribbons
- Each ribbon will be packaged in cellophane bags and clearly identified with the name and color of each ribbon
- Each ribbon share will be shipped to you via Priority Mail, which is included in the price.
Cost: $55.00 There are so many beautiful new ribbons this year. If you were to buy them all, you’d pay over $400!Email me today to reserve yours.