It’s time for the You Can Create It international Blog Hop. What would you make with just 2 sheets of 6″ designer series paper and a sheet of vellum?
Two sheets of designer series paper and one 6″ x 4″ sheet of vellum. What would you make? Take a look and see what these very talented international demonstrators have made this month. I know I’m impressed!
What was in the package? Well, that’s take a look at what everyone received in December.
There were also a few extras that came in the quarterly package, just to help with the card bases and such.
Do you appreciate a challenge? Would you like to try creating along with us? The You Can Create It (YCCI) group is built around an envelope of goodies. Each quarter, there’s a list of products to be used for 3 month’s worth of projects. You can order an envelope from me with the same materials we used to make your own projects at home. Stay tuned for more information about what’s coming in the January package.
BLOGLIST: YOU CAN CREATE IT INTERNATIONAL
- Heike Fallwickl www.heikeskartenwerkstatt.de
- Anja Luft www.lueftchen.de
- Anne-Marie Breurkes-Rood www.mooivanpapier.nl
- Linda Stevens Cullen www.craftystampin.com
- Aude Barbara HTTPS://missscrap.com
- Fanny Minne http://www.handmade-by-fanny.com
- Jolan Meurs https://jolandameurs.blogspot.com
- Michelle Zanavich www.makingmemorieswithmichelle.com