The rules are simple and posted below. Click here to visit my YouTube Channel. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen on Friday, 5/11. Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
The Stamping Bee team has so much fun together! Last night, we met at a local pizza joint and swapped cards, ooh’d and aah’d over some awesome show-and-tell projects (Thanks, Rosie and Sharon!), and stamped 4 cards using the new Share What You Love early release bundles. Everyone got a chance to use the new Grapefruit Grove ink pad, with the new designed case. All of that, for only $5! Then, most of us stayed behind and shared dinner together.
Would you like to join us? Our next Stamping Bee team meeting is Sunday, June 10 @ 5 pm. First time guests are welcome to attend for Free! Come check us out at Village Pizza and Pasta in Chapel Hill. Email me if you plan to attend so I have enough kits to go around.
Layer 1: Old Olive, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8
Layer 2: Lemon Lime Twist, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, and a circle cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits
Layer 3: Whisper White, Layering Circles Framelit
Layer 4: Old Olive, 2 concentric Layering Circles Scallops framelits (for the “frame”)
- Stamp giraffe and branches in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Layer 4. Color with Light Daffodil Delight, Bronze, and Light & Dark Old Olive Blends Markers. Stamp Sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Add Layer 3 behind Layer 2 and adhere to Layer 1. Add to base.
- Using liquid glue, add several dots to Layer 4 and press and hold to card for a few seconds until the glue dries. Hint: I like using my Silicone Mat between my hand and the paper to keep things from getting sticky, and helping apply even pressure.
- Finish with three Old Olive enamel shapes.
- May 6th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/3 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/3
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.