Today’s cards came together extremely quickly. I stamped the background tag image twice in Pool Party and then again in Poppy Parade. I ran the Poppy Parade set through the Big Shot just 1 time and out popped 16 tags ready to use. Now that’s what I call #SimpleStamping!
See for yourself…
The Holiday Extravaganza Sale is over Today!
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
Base: Pool Party, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Layer 1: Basic Gray, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Pool Party, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 4: Whisper White, 4 1/4″ x 6″
Whisper White Medium Envelope
- Stamp background image 3 times:
- On Layer 2 in Pool Party. Clean Stamp with the Simply Shammy.
- On Layer 4 Poppy Parade and run it through the Big Shot.
- On the flap of the Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2. Wrap with Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon and secure in the back with glue dots. Add to Base.
- Add 3 tags to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Tie a knot with the Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon.