You know…all week I’ve been telling you how important it is to get these retiring colors before the retirement list is announced, right? Here’s why: The Powder Pink ink pad is already on back order! More are arriving in the warehouse next week. But once that retirement list is announced in April, everything will be on a while supplies last basis.
Layer 1: Powder Pink, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White, embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder
Layer 3: Powder Pink Pretty Label Punch
Layer 4: Whisper White Pretty Label Punch
- Ink the Country Floral Embossing Folder with Powder Pink Ink Pad. Insert Layer 2 and run through the Big Shot.
- Adhere Layers 2-3. Wrap with Powder Pink 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon and secure in the back with Glue Dots. Add to Base.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Gray onto Layer 4. Cut Layer 3 in half lengthwise and layer behind layer 4, attaching it with dimensionals. Add to card.
- Tie a faux bow Powder Pink 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon .
- Finish with 2 Powder Pink Hearts from January’s Paper Pumpkin…or other embellishment of your choice.