- Wow…it’s only Wednesday!
- Wow…we made it to Wednesday!
- Wow…I have a cool new technique to show you
- Or Wow! I made this card 5 times before I was satisfied with it
Today, we’re going with the latter. Yes, I made this card 5 times. I was trying to mask and over lap the stems and it just wasn’t working. So, before I share that with you, I’m going to really have to go back and practice it some more. So for now, you’ll just have to be satisfied with this sympathy card made with the Lasting Lilly Stamp Set from Sale-a-Bration.
Currently, there are only 2 Level 2 products: The Lasting Lily Stamp Set and Tea Time Framelits, which coordinate perfectly with the Tea Together Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog. You can see all the Sale-a-Bration products by clicking here.
Layer 1: Basic Gray, Basic Gray 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Flirty Flamingo, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
Layer 4: 2 1/8″ x 1 1/8″
Layer 5: Whisper White, 2″ x 1″
- With a sponge brayer, lay down a light layer of Pool Party on 1/2 of Layer 3.
- On Layer 3, stamp in this order:
- Large flower in Flirty Flamingo
- Small flower in Flirty Flamingo
- Large stem in Granny Apple Green
- Small stem in Granny Apple Green
- Additional leaves in Granny Apple Green.
- Adhere Layers 1-3 to Base.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Gray onto Layer 5. Adhere to Layer 4 and add to base with dimensionals.
- Finish with 3 rhinestones.