This card features two stamp sets,Wonderful Year (retiring) and Oh, What Fun, as well as a strip of plaid paper from the Warmth and Cheer Designer Paper Stack (which is on sale for only $5). You’ll find the full tutorial below.
Tomorrow is my team Christmas party. I’m so excited. I’m making a big pan of baked ziti and my team are bringing all the rest – salads, desserts, drinks. We’ll have some fun and games (and prizes!!!), some make-n-takes, a shoebox swap, and a gift exchange. Oh…and prizes! I’ve got just a little more prep to do, then off to the store to go grocery shopping. I’ve got a great group of ladies on my team who love stamping and crafting just as much as I do! Plus, I know they’re all excited because they can place their pre-orders for the Occasions catalog that comes out in January 3! That’s just one of the many perks about becoming a Stamping Bee!
- Base: Whisper White Cardstock, 11 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper, 5 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
- Layer 2: Gold Foil, 4 1/4″ x3/4″
- Layer 3: Whisper White Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Layer 4: Gold 1/8″ Ribbon
Putting all Together
- On base, stamp Holly Leaves (Oh What Fun Photopolymer Stamp Set) in Garden Green
- Adhere Layer 1 to left side using Fast Fuse or Snail
- Stamp in Cherry Cobbler sentiment on to Layer 3 and adhere to Gold Foil strips with Glue Dots or Fast Fuse. Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Gold Ribbon and adhere it to the top left and cut a smaller stirp and glue it on the diagonal of the lower right corner, to make it looke like a package.