Speaking of perfect, I made this sweet little card using the You’re Inspiring and Hold on to Hope Stamp Sets. I must have gone through every stamp set on my shelf and couldn’t find the right sentiment. What would you have this one say? Or would you put a sentiment on it? Or would you just leave it blank and write a note on the inside? I can’t tell if this is finished or a work-in-progress.
Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day.
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Pineapple Punch, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Whisper White, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Stamp all images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color using the following Blends Alcohol Markers:
- Light Pool party
- Light & Dark Daffodil Delight
- Light & Dark Old Olive
- Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie
- Color Lifter
- Adhere all layers to base.
- Agonize over whether or not it needs a sentiment.
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.