One of the games we played was called, What Would Michelle Make? I gave each participant a Soft Sky card base, two pieces of cardstock in Whisper White and Soft Sky, and a circle and square cut from Whisper White. On the table were all the supplies that I “may or may not have used”, including three embossing folders (Softly Falling, Brick Wall, and Holly), a small circle framelit, The Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set, an additional sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set, plus all the marker duo sets from the Holiday Catalog (Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive) + Marina Mist. All of that, along with my Archival Black Stamp Pad, was all the instructions I gave them. My design was sealed in a padded envelope and they had 15 minutes to come as close as possible to my card.
After the panic work off, they got to work. I was hoping the use of the blue paper and marker would steer them towards the adorable Eskimo. Most got the hint! It was great fun and even the Hubs joined in. Pam’s was the closest to mine and I made sure everyone won a prize for participating and being a good sport!
- Base: Soft Sky 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″)
- Layer 1: Whisper White 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2: Soft Sky 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Whisper White Circle (cut from Layering Circles Framelits and Embossed with Brick Wall Embossing Folder)
- Layer 4: Whisper White piece for Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
Putting it all Together
- Stamp Sentiment on Layer 2 and run through Big Shot with Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Stamp Eskimo on Whisper White piece, using Black Archival Stamp Pad and the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Color with Crumb Cake and Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 to Base.
- Using a smaller Layering Circle Framelit, cut out the doorway of the igloo. Adhere to base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add Eskimo to front of igloo using Stampin’ Dimensionals.