Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
-MacBeth, Act IV, Scene 1
Today’s treat features the Mini Pizza Boxes found in the 2017 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We’ve all been busy putting 3″ x 3″ note cards in them, but Julia reminded us yesterday, they really are great for treats, too! They easily hold fun size Junior Mints or bags of Sour Fish, both of which we could choose from yesterday as we filled our treat holders.
The box above is one I decorated last week at my Stamping Bee Team Spooky Celebration, and features theSpooky Cat Punch. I love Stampin’ Up! punches and dies that punch out not only stamped images, but those found in the designer series papers, too! I love how versatile our papers are, too. There’s no stamping on my box at all! The cat, hat, Jack O’Lantern, and striped background all were cut from the Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper.
On Julia’s design, we stamped the edges of the box with two background image stamps found in the Spooky Cat Stamp Set. And added the Owl on the branch of the branch found on one of the sheets of the Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper.
We both finished the look with our favorite spooky trim, black Vintage Crochet Trim!
Now, who do you need to send a spooky treat to?
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp –Email to RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/15.
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am More details to follow.
- December 2nd, Stamping Bee Holly Jolly Celebration. 2 pm.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25.
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Coffee & Cards 2 pm. Email to RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.