I may have told you how much I love the Welcome Easter Stamp Set for Easter, but how absolutely adorable is it for baby cards??? It really makes me wish I knew someone who was having a baby. Do you have any new babies coming into your family soon? If so…you totally need to go find a purple bunny and make this card!
Coloring open blackline images is so easy with the Stampin’ Blends. They’re so smooth and fluid. It’s truly the easiest coloring tool around. And you can’t beat the ‘no lines’ look you get. Just be sure to store them on their side. Since Stampin’ Blends have both a wider brush and narrow tip, you’ll want the ink to flow to both ends. The Stampin’ Blends Storage Trays are the perfect tool. At only 5″ x 5″, they have a low foot print, which leaves you more room on your crafting table.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Subtles Designer Series Paper, 2″ x 6″ (trimmed to size of base)
- Layer 2: Purple Posy, Layering Circles Die
- Layer 3: Whisper White, Stitched Shapes Circle Die
- Stamp sentiment on Base. Color heart with dark Purple Posy blends. Add Layer 1.
- Stamp image on Layer 3 and color with Purple Posy and Flirty Flamingo blends. Adhere to Layer 2 and add to base with dimensionals.
- Finish with Purple Posy Faceted Dots.
(To view products used today, please visit my blog)
Click on photo to learn more about the Under My Umbrella online card club!