Wait a minute…a Welcome Easter Surprise? That’s right. Today we’re getting ready for a fun Crafty Saturday project. Come see what you need to craft along with me.
We’re all under stress right now. I get it; I am, too. So tomorrow, let’s take a break from it all. We may not be able to gather together and craft, but we can certainly craft together virtually.
There’s been numerous studies which show the positive effects crafting has on our brain and overall well being.
- Repetitive motion quiets our fight or flight mode of thinking.
- Crafting releases dopamine, making you feel happy.
- Crafting keeps your mind busy so you can’t think about your stressors.
- It improves concentration.
- It raises self-esteem.
- Being creative allows you to release frustration, anger, sadness, and stress.
- It lowers your heart rate and blood pressure.
- It improves your sleep patterns.
So…grab some cardstock, designer series paper, some ink, and your snips…and come make a fabulous Easter project with me tomorrow on Crafty Saturday.
Here’s the basics you’ll need:
Registration for the March Under My Umbrella Club TO GO closes 3/15. Sign up now to get your kit delivered right to your door!