The Welcome Easter Stamp set is perfect for beginner, casual, and avid stamping. Join me as we make 3 variations on a single theme – complete with video tutorial! Whether you’re just beginning to stamp or whether you’re an avid collector and crafter, there’ something for everyone on today’s blog.
What’s cuter than bunnies, chicks, and lambs? Not a whole lot, actually! This week, I’m showcasing the Welcome Easter Stamp Set.
This darling stamp set is just perfect for all your spring needs…from Easter to New Baby to birthday. Stay tuned this week as we get crafting with Welcome Easter.
Directions for the 3rd, stepped up avid card:
- Base: Balmy Blue, 4 1/4″ x 11
- Layer 1: Basic Gray, 5 1/4″ x 4″ (cut 2)
- Layer 2: Balmy Blue, 5″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with the Tufted 3d Embossing Folder
- Layer 3: Basic Gray, 5″ x 1 1/2″
- Layer 4: Subtles Designer Series Paper (Balmy Blue), 5″ x 1 1/4″
- Layer 5-6: Scalloped Layer Circles Dies in Basic Gray and Balmy Blue
- Layer 7: Whisper White, Stitched Shapes Circles Dies
- Layers 8-9: Basic Gray and Whisper White Classic Labels Punch
- Layer 10: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside card)