Free Sale-a-Bration Celebration?
This by invitation only event will feature a whole afternoon on April 22nd of Free stamping fun, games, prizes, and food! Plus, these VIPs get an extra 1/2 hour to shop my BOGO event before the Bingo party begins that night.
There are two ways to get your invitation?
- Becoming a member of my fabulous Stamping Bee Team; OR
- Spend $150 with me between January and March 31.
The first round of invitations are being mailed this weekend. There’s still plenty of time to get yours and get in on the fun!
Cutting and Measuring:
Base: Whisper White Thick Card stock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
Layer 1: Carried Away Designer Series Paper 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (I covered the entire base)
Layer 2: Mint Macaron Card stock 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
Layer 2: Whisper White Card stock 4″ x 3″
This acrylic block watercoloring technique is pretty cool.
- Choose two contrasting colors of ink pads. Press half of the block into the lighter color first, then rotate the block 90 degrees, and press it into the darker color. Here, I used Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe , two of the soon-to-be-retiring 2015-2017 In Colors.
- Using your Stampin’ Spritzer, spritz it lightly with water until the color start to bleed.
- Press the block onto watercolor paper, holding it there while the colors swirl onto the paper.
- Remove the block and let the paper dry before stamping.