We’re celebrating Valentine’s Day all week! Plus…there’s a special offer just for you!
My sister and I have this weird relationship with Valentine’s Day. We’re both of the idea that if you love me, you show it every day, not just on Valentines. That said…I love to make bags and boxes and what better time of year than on Valentine’s.
Today’s post features the two boxes I made on last Saturday’s Crafty Saturday Facebook live. Believe it or not, you can actually get two of these boxes from just one 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of cardstock! It’s perfect for filling with red and pink M&M’s or candy conversation hearts.
Bonus contest this week: Purchase $25 or more at my store (https://makingmemories.stampinup.net) between 2/8-2/14 and receive project kits for all 5 of the Valentine’s week projects.
Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 8 1/4″ x 5
- Long side (landscape): 1″, 4″, 5″, 8″
- Short side (portrait): 1″, 4″
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- 2 3/4″ squares (cut 2)
- 2 3/4″ x 3/4″ (cut 4)
- Crafty Saturday Facebook Live Saturday, February 15 @ 9 am.
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.
- Spring Retreat in a Box! Registration closes February 24.