These From My Heart Mini Bottle Holders are perfect for mini bottles of candies or liqueurs to share with your sweetie this Valentine’s Day. And you can get two out of one sheet of cardstock!
I’m having such fun with all our Valentine’s projects this week. I spied these these adorable Jelly Belly mini liqueur bottles at the local grocery over the weekend and I just couldn’t pass them up. What’s a crafter to do with such cuteness? Well, I won’t tell you how many of these I bought to hand out to people this week.
Remember, all week long, I’m making Valentines 3D projects, complete with video tutorials. Bonus contest this week: Purchase $25 or more at my store (https://makingmemories.stampinup.net) between 2/8-2/14 and receive project kits for all 5 of the Valentine’s week projects.
Cardstock: 8″ x 4 1/2″
- Scored Short Side: 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 3″, 4 1/4″
- Scored Long Side: 2″, 3 1/4″
From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- 1 piece: 1 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- 2 pieces: 1 3/4″ x 1″
- 1 piece: 4 1/2″ x 1 1/4″
- Crafty Saturday Facebook Live Saturday, February 15 @ 9 am.
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.
- Spring Retreat in a Box! Registration closes February 24.