This week’s Tuesday Cruise day features the delightful High Tides stamp set from the 2017 Occasions catalog. Exploring lighthouses and forts along the Atlantic and Caribbean coastlines is one of my favorite things to do on shore excursions.
My inaugural Stamping Cruise is happening October 15-22, 2017. I’m getting more excited, the closer it gets! In addition to our dedicated craft room, you’re free to go explore everything the ship has to offer, on board and on shore. Here are just a few of the many excursions waiting for you:
- 1700’s Great House and Plantation Tour with Lunch –
- 1700’s High Tea at Good Hope Estate –
- 3 Reef Snorkel by Boat –
- A Day at Dolphin Cove –
- A Day in the Life of Bob Marley –
- A Luxury Sailing Yacht Experience –
- A Volunteer’s Dream – Pay it Forward –
- Amazing Secret River and Playa del Carmen –
In order to get our great group rate, deposits are due no later than July 14th!
- Accommodations, taxes & fees for a 7 night Caribbean Cruise on the magnificent Oasis of the Seas
- All meals
- Service gratuities
- A private crafting conference room with your own personal space the entire length of the cruise. You’ll have private access 24-7!
- 4 exclusive classes taught on sea days
- A Goodie Bag of brand new product (valued at over $150!)
- Daily pillow gifts & Treats
- An exclusive crafting tote bag
- Special group fun and activities such as group dinners and theme nights
- Prizes, prizes, prizes!!!