Now, imagine combining a love of travel, with your passion for stamping and crafting? Well, that would certainly make me One Happy Stamper! And that’s exactly what’s happening on the 2017 Stamping Cruise!
With a dedicated conference room just for us, we have access 24-7 for all our crafting needs. Leave the husbands to explore (or nap) and we’ll craft away our days (and nights) at sea with 4 exclusive paper crafting class. Fun fold? Collages? 3-D crafts? Beginning and advanced card making techniques? Classes will be announced later this summer, but they’re all included in your class fee. In addition, I’m bringing my dies, punches, stamp sets, inks, and markers to share. It will be just like being in my crafting studio at sea.
Have you heard about Royal Caribbean’s new promotion called EAT • DRINK • PLAY?
“There are amenities included with every Park View Balcony stateroom. Exclusively on Oasis Class, our Central Park neighborhood invites you to explore open air gardens, boutiques, restaurants and bars amid the music of a live string quartet. Cruise wherever, whenever on Oasis of the Seas® , Allure of the Seas® , Harmony of the Seas® or tour newest ship, Symphony of the SeasSM * and open the door to exclusive amenities with a Central Park view.
- EAT Savor Mexican cuisine at a complimentary lunch for two at Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar. Or, if it’s Italian food you crave, enjoy Giovanni’s Table on board Oasis and Allure of the Seas and Jamie’s Italian on board Harmony of the Seas.
- DRINK A complimentary bottle of red wine welcomes your arrival when you walk through the door.
- PLAY Step up your game with private casino gaming lessons from an on board expert.
Base: Flirty Flamingo Card Stock 8 ½” x 5 ½”,
scored and folded in half at 4 ¼”
Layer 1: Basic Gray Card Stock, 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
Layer 2: Very Vanilla Card Stock 5 x 3 ¾”,
embossed with the Falling Petals Textured Embossing Folder
Layer 3: Basic Gray Card Stock 3 ¾” x 1”
Layer 4: Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper, Chevron Pattern, 3 ¾” x ¾”
Layer 5: Basic Gray Card Stock 2 ½” Die Cut Circle Layer
Layer 6: Very Vanilla Card Stock 2 ½” Die Cut Circle Layer
Layer 7 : Flirty Flamingo Card Stock, Die Cut“female” shirt
Putting it all Together
1. Using the Basic Gray Archival Ink Pad, stamp the Shirt. Add Sentiment to the shirt by stamping it with the same ink pad.
2. Next, attach all the layers together as shown in the photo above.
3. Attach the shirt to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Attach the heart metallic shape on top of the shirt.
5. Attach the rest of the layers to the base.