Just in time for Father’s Day, we’re making a Collared Shirt Card! Don’t miss the full details on the video and tutorial below.
A few weeks ago, I was the featured artist on the You Can Create It (YCCI) blog hop. There, I featured the tropical collared shirt card that I made as place settings at my Stamping at the Beach (virtual) retreat. Since then, I received several emails and texts asking me how to create this darling card! What’s great, is it looks complicated but it’s so surprisingly easy, making you look like you spent hours creating this fun card, when really, it comes together in just a few minutes.
While the Timeless Tropical stamps and dies are carrying over into the new catalog, the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper is retiring! I’d stock up so you can make a whole bunch of these adorable collared shirt cards.
ARE YOU READY FOR A PRIZE PATROL?
Last week’s winners are Shirley Best & Ta Wells. You have a week to contact me with your address and I’ll pop your bolt of Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon in the mail to you! Congratulations!!
Collard Shirt Card
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 6″ x 10 1/2″
- Score short side at 1 1/2″, 4 1/2″
- Score long side at 4 1/2″, 9 7/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3″ x 1 1/2″
- So Saffron Cardstock: 8″ x 4 1/4″
- Score short side at 1/2″ , 3 3/4″
- Score long side at 3 1/4″ 3 3/4″, 7″, 7 1/2″
- Belly Band in Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 9″
- Scored on long side at 2 1/4″, 2 3/4″, 6, 6 1/2″
New classes, clubs, product shares, and retreats will be posted on Monday, May 18. You won’t want to miss all the news!