Traveling to Salt Lake City from Raleigh can be tricky. This time, my flight was at 5:55 AM! In order to get there in time I had to be up and out of the house by 4 am. Normally I can’t sleep on a plane, but I did yesterday! As I made my connection in Chicago, I realize that just about every woman on the plane was from Stampin’ Up! I found two ladies I’d met at a retreat in Boston last spring and we sat and talked and laughed together. I told them that I was meeting my friend Stephanie at the airport and then renting a car to travel to Park City for the afternoon. I invited them to join us and we made a great day out of exploring this historic western ski resort town. I didn’t want to leave!
***Ask me about Santa’s Helper Wish List. You get me your wish list + emails of family and friends. I’ll take care of the rest. If you’re local, I’ll include delivery and gift wrapping!
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp – RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP by11/15. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- November 26 – Half Full Class – Burlington – 2 pm @ Lakeview
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple (Half Full)2 pm. RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – Stamping Bee Holiday Party @ Carolina Brewery 6 pm
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18. More details to come soon! Deposit $50 – available for Christmas Gift Giving!