And you know what’s great? This card took me all of about 10 minutes from start to finish. That’s right. Talk about Sweet & Simple. Directions are below because I know you’re going to want to use this same design over and over for all your crafting needs.
If you signed up for the paper and ribbon shares, all the product has finally arrived! Hooray! I’ll be busy cutting and packaging over the next few days and will get everything out to you next week.
Finally, thank you all so much for all the well wishes for the pups. They are home from the vet and feeling much better. They’re on some meds for a week, and they’re sleeping – a lot! – but that’s what dogs are supposed to do. They certainly appreciate all the messages and emails you sent checking on them.
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Night of Navy, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
Layers 4 & 5: Whisper White and Night of Navy Tailored Tag Punch
Inside Layer: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp sentiment onto Whisper White and punch with Truly Tailored Tag Punch. Sponge edges with Night of Navy.
- Cut Night of Navy Truly Tailored Tag Punch in half lengthwise. Secure with dimensionals, and leaving a bit overlap behind the Whisper White punch.
- Adhere Layers 1-3 to card. Add tag.
- Finish with 3 rhinestones.
- Stamp inside greeting with Night of Navy. Adhere to inside of card.
- June 20-27 – BOGO ONLINE!!!
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 2:15- 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC. RSVP by June 15 In person or “To Go”.
- June 29/30th – Delightfully Detailed Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
July 2018 – Get Ready for BINGO!!!
- July 8 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm; RSVP by 7/4 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 7/4
- July 11, 7pm– Stampin’ BINGO!!! ($35 per person | RSVP by 7/1)
- July 30th – Card Club at my Studio ( (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant. NOTE DATE CHANGE – this month only due to my Stampin’ Up! Cruise to Alaska!
- Stay tuned – Christmas Card Club Begins in August!!!
- August 17-19 – I’ll be teaching at the Christmas in August Retreat (Boston, MA)@
- August 34th or 25th – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.