I originally saw these cute little boxes on the Julie DiMatteo’s Paper Pixie site. She made them for her son’s 3rd birthday and I thought they were just adorable. Add some Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper, a Gold Library Clip, and some Solid Black Baker’s Twine and they make the perfect addition to my Halloween care package.
Want to learn how to make them? I’ll be showing you how on my Crafty Saturday Facebook Live. Pop on over at 9 am EST Saturday morning and craft along with me.
Become a Making Memories VIP & Earn a FREE Tutorial!
- Lemon Lime Twist, 4-3/8″ x 3-1/4″
- Score on 4-3/8″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score at 3-1/4″ at 1″, 2-1/4″, 2-7/8″
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score along 4-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, and 3-1/2″, but only down to the first horizontal scoreline
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper, 1 1/8″ x 7/8″ (cut 4)
For the labels:
- Basic Black, 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Whisper White, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch