I hope you’ve enjoyed my Lasting Lily series. It’s such a pretty and versatile set. I can see so many great uses for all the sentiments too.
Tune in and join me LIVE Saturday morning at 9 am EST. Want to craft along with me, you’ll need the following:
- An 8″x 8″ sheet of your favorite Designer Series Paper
- Stampin’ Trimmer or Scoring Tool
- A Bone Folder
Layer 1: Share What you Love Designer Series Paper, 4″ x 2″ , freehand trimmed in a random pattern
Layer 2: Whisper White scrap for Lily
- On the Base, stamp the following:
- Stem & Leaves in Old Olive
- Lily in Grapefruit Grove
- Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- On Layer 2, stamp one more Lily in Grapefruit Grove and fussy cut with your a paper snips. Adhere on top of stamped lily image with dimensionals.
- Wrap Layer 1 with Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon and adhere to the back. Adhere to Base. Tie faux bow.
- Add three Grapefruit Grove Faceted Dots.
- Add some Clear Wink of Stella to the stem, leaves, and stamen of the lily.