Today’s the final day of our Peony Garden Suite and I’ve got a great tip for scalloped borders on today’s video. You won’t want to miss it!
So…what did you think about the Peony Garden Suite? Is it at the top of your “must have” list? And lest you think it’s just too feminine, a friend of mine was helping me pack up my paper shares this week and he said he really liked the gray and pink tones together. So if that isn’t an endorsement, I don’t know what is!
Today, I shared a Tip for Scalloped Borders on my video. Make sure you allow ½” “seam allowance” when using the scalloped border from the Peony Dies. Otherwise, your layers will be too large and your dimensions will feel “off”.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- Layer 1: Gray Granite, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Gray Granite: 2 5/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Layer 4: Peony Garden Designer Series Paper, 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Layer 5: Gray Granite, 1″ x 6″
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.