The Gang’s All Meer and boy are they glad to see you! These adorable little guys (and girls) are part of the 2020 Sale-a-Bration brochure, and is FREE with a $50 purchase. Aren’t they adorable? And can you see another Sale-a-Bration offering lurking in the background?
Ok…I cheated. I really didn’t want to color these guys today. I think they’re so stinkin’ cute…but I couldn’t find my glasses and I was in a hurry…oh, I know, they’re just excuses, but you get it! So, I cheated! Instead of coloring inside, I stamped in Crumb Cake and colored the outline using my Light Balmy Blue and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. And it worked! It gave enough depth and dimension to make them pop off the page. Is this a new technique? Should we call it Reverse Coloring? I rather like it, don’t you? (It’s better than Lazy Coloring!)
- Layer 1: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Layer 2: Crumb Cake: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 3: Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 4: Crumb Cake: 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″, embossed with Stone 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer 5: Whisper White: 4″ x 3″
- Layer 6: Crumb Cake: 3 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Layer 7: Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp corners in Early Espresso. Add meercats with Crumb Cake. Color with Blends.
- Adhere Layers 2-4 to Base.
- Adhere Layers 5-7 and add to base with dimensionals.
Today is the last day to register! Email me to register, or click the photo to learn more.
• Parisian Blossoms Stamp Set
• A full spool of Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon
• All materials needed to make 5 cards + a matching gift box and bag
• A special “pillow gift” from me
Cost: $39 with Free Shipping