‘Twas the day before Stamp Camp and I’m just about packed
The car is all loaded with boxes and sacks.
I have paper. I have stamp sets.
And prizes galore.
I have ink and two Big Shots
And what’s even more…
I have snacks. (Yes there’s chocolate)
I have gifts and surprises.
And tons of adhesive, in case an emergency arises.
Lunch has been ordered; Classes are ready.
Oh please can’t it just be Saturday already?
There’s last minute crafting for things I have missed
But a last minute treat is part of the twist.
There’s unpacking and plenty of set up to do
But don’t you worry…I’m ready for you!!!
See you tomorrow,
***Ask me about Santa’s Helper Wish List. You get me your wish list + emails of family and friends. I’ll take care of the rest. If you’re local, I’ll include delivery and gift wrapping!
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp – RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP by11/15. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- November 26 – Half Full Class – Burlington – 2 pm @ Lakeview
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25. (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple (Half Full)2 pm. RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 10th – Stamping Bee Holiday Party @ Carolina Brewery 6 pm
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.
- March Madness – Stampin’ & Craftin’ @ the Beach! March 16-18. More details to come soon! Deposit $50 – available for Christmas Gift Giving!