The 2020 Catalog is Live Today! And I’m celebrating with the new Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. Keep reading to learn how I added extra depth to make my die cut images really stand out.
The 2020 catalog is live (at 2 pm EDT) today and it is simply amazing. But don’t just take my word for it, come see for yourself. There are 10 new Suites and 32 new bundles – 8 with punches and 26 with dies. Plus, the new In colors, new Seal and Seal+ adhesive and so much more. What’s on your shopping list ?
2020-2021 Annual Catalog – Click to view the new catalog on-line!
Need a copy – Email me to let me know.
Celebrate the new Catalog Two Ways
Get the Best Deal Around
- If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time. Now through June 30, pick a free bundle out of the new catalog + get $125 in product and free shipping for just $99 (plus tax). Join my Stamping Bee Team!
- Plus, get all the benefits of being on my Stamping Bee Team, including monthly card swaps, free tutorials, special team retreats, monthly meetings, prizes and rewards, and so much more. Come join this fast growing community of stampers today.
Earn Extra Stampin’ Rewards
Anyone who holds a party or shops my store during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase. For every $250 spent, earn an additional $25 in free product. Shop now.
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Misty Moonlight, 3 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper, 3″ x 3 3/4″
- Sunflower is due cut in Bumble Bee.
- Leaves are die cut in Just Jade.
- Labels are punched in Whisper White and Misty Moonlight.
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
- June Sweet & Simple Class…announced June 1. I just know you’re going to love it!
- June Card Club…announced June 15. Stay tuned!
- 2020 Annual Paper Share
- 2020 In Color Club
- Dog Days of Summer Virtual Retreat
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help!