How many of you craft your cares away? I know I do. Seriously, I can be in the worst mood, or worried, or sad, but when I enter my studio, that’s my safe space. I can forget my troubles and create something beautiful. It’s as if the mind can’t create beauty if it’s focused on the negative. So…next time you’re feeling low, grab your stamps, paper, and ink and go craft. I know you’ll feel better that you did!
Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Calypso Coral, Rectangle Stitched
Layer 4: Night of Navy, Rectangle Stitched
Layer 5: Whisper White, Rectangle Stitched
Scrap of Night of Navy and Calypso Coral
- Adhere Layers 1-2 to Base.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy onto Layer 5.
- Adhere layers 3-5 and add to base with dimensionals.
- Punch out flower shape in Night of Navy and the center in Calypso Coral. Adhere with a glue dot and add to card.
- Finish with a Pineapple Punch Happiness Blooms Enamel dot.