Tomorrow, I’ll start my day off with YOU! It’s Crafty Saturday on my Facebook Page at 9 am.We’re going to be making Easter decor for holiday. So grab your paper, your scoring tool, and some adhesive and come craft along with me! Saturday also includes a little self-care and ‘me’ time with a manicure & pedicure and a little retail shopping therapy. I have to get ready for OnStage, right?
Then Sunday, I’m putting some finishing touches on my OnStage projects and presentation. I have so much in my head; I just need to get it down on paper. (No pun intended, really).
Have you registered for April Classes yet?
First up is my Easter Sampler Class, which is next Sunday, April 14th. Come craft and meet new friends. A little stamping, a little coloring, a little snacking, and a whole lot of laughing. You’ll take home a beautiful finished piece, perfect for framing. The hardest part will be deicing if you’re keeping it or giving it away! The class is free with a minimum $20 purchase (or $20 for supplies). Please email me to register no later than April 9th so I can be sure to have your packets prepared for you before I leave for OnStage!
The April’s Club will include
- 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs
- 1 full pack of Sahara Sand Cardstock
- A full Snail Refill
- Linen Thread
- A full pack of Basic Pearls
- AND a full Snail Refill!
All new Card Club Members in April will receive FREE pack of Summertime Doilies!
Email me to register by 4/15.
Layer 1: Highland Heather, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Whisper White Layering Oval Framelit
- Stamp onto Layer 2:
- Leaves in Soft Seafoam
- Flowers in Petal Pink and Highland Heather
- Sea grass in Sahara Sand
- Tiny flower sprays in Highland Heather, stamped off first.
- Adhere layers 1-2 to Base.
- Stamp sentiment onto Layer 3 in Highland Heather and gently sponge the edges.
- Add a strip of 5/8″ inch Burlap Ribbon to Base with Glue dots. Adhere Layer 3 with dimensionals.
- Color large Pearl Basic Jewels with Dark Petal Pink and Dark Highland Heather Blends. Add to flower centers.