I couldn’t let a day go by without saying Thank You for the birthday wishes yesterday. My inbox was overflowing with love and well wishes. I’m so very thankful for all my family and friends. You truly make each day special.
My friend, Britton, arranged a dinner at Tandem, in Carborro. I’d never been before, but I’ll certainly go back. It had a funky, industrial feel in the old Carr Mill building, so there’s lots of exposed brick and wood beams.
Dinner was amazing, too! We shared a very nice dry rose – and since it was 1/2 price wine night, we ordered two! We ordered three appetizers to start.: some goat cheese tartlets, chickpea fritters, and smoked ribs and slaw. For my main course, I had sauteed flounder on a bed of white beans, chard, and pureed butternut squash – like a cassoulet. And we shared an apple strudel and ice cream for dessert. But the best part of the evening, was spending it with the people I care about.
So…again…Thanks so much for everything. You guys are the BEST!
It’s the little things that matter. A layer of Wink of Stella on your die-cut images adds dimension without a lot of fuss or mess.
- Base: Purple Posey, 4 1/4″ x 11
- Layer 1: Gorgeous Grape, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Highland Heather, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Layer 4: Scrap of Gorgeous Grape, Well Written Dies
- Layer 5 (inside): Gorgeous Grape, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 6 (inside): Highland Heather, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 7 (inside): Whisper White, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
Please click on the photos to learn more.