It may seem strange to be stamping tulips two weeks before Christmas, but the new Timeless Tulips bundle is good all year. Maybe I should have stamped them in Poppy Parade instead, for a more festive feel?
No matter the color, tulips are classic and timeless. And the new Timeless Tulips bundle come complete with a Tulip Builder Punch. Not only can you punch the flowers themselves, but now you can punch the leaves, too. I love punches and was thrilled to see I could add this pretty tulip punch to my growing collection. I really can’t wait to explore all the possibilities this set holds.
Oh…and see that tiny sentiment? I got to use my new Mini Paper Cutter to get nice, straight lines on such a small piece of paper. I’ll be showing you more about this new paper cutter in the coming months. This is a tool you’re going to be reaching for every day.
The new Timeless Tulips, Parisian Blossoms, and Painted Poppies bundles are all available starting January 3 from the January – June Mini Catalog. Want to see more? There’s a few ways to do that:
- Watch my catalog unboxing Facebook Live tomorrow morning at 8 am. It’s an hour earlier than usual because I’m going to go help lay wreathes on the graves at the Raleigh National Cemetery.
- Come to my New Year’s Stampin’ Bingo event on 12/28. We’ll be crafting up a storm with new products, plus there will be tons on display.
- Get a copy of the January 3 from the January – June Mini Catalog. Email me and I’ll be happy to send you one. (If you already have a demonstrator, please make sure you ask them first).
- Signup for classes and clubs, where I’ll be using all new products.
- Continue to watch and read my blog. Leave me a comment about what you like.
To learn more about events, please click on the photos below, or email me to register.