Our Stamping Bee Team meetings always include dinner. Sometimes, we meet at a local pizza party, and sometimes I cook a main and everyone brings something to share. Last night, there was chicken pot pie, a lovely kale and brussel sprout salad, a delicious fruit salad, mini lemon cakes, and prosecco. The group was smaller than expected, but there are new grandbabies on the way, people in mourning, and a nasty virus going around. Still there was plenty to eat, lots to share, and of course a lot of stamping.
This time, we did a Shoebox Swap. We always swap cards. We design a card and bring enough for everyone in attendance. This time, instead of making them up in advance, we cut and prepped everything, and brought all the pieces for everyone to make them at the meeting. We put all the project boxes on a table, and each person took one box each, made their card, then returned the box to the table and got another one to make. It really was a lot of fun! There was lots of oohing and ahhing and a few new techniques thrown in for good measure. Everyone went home with 6 new cards share or keep for their own inspiration.
Stamping, swapping, enjoying a good meal, and getting together to support one another is what the Stamping Bee team is all about. Whenever we get together it’s always a great time! And we’re making plans to go to the local OnStage convention in Charlotte in April. Watch out! We’ll be the ones having the most fun!
There are 2 Kit Choices
$50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus.
Create your own Kit! Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
$50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus + Craft & Cary Tote Bag
Create your own Kit! Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. Perfect for crafting supplies (it even holds a Big Shot!) or weekend getaways. You save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
Why Join Now?
- Purchasing the starter kit in January means you receive at least a 20% discount on additional demonstrator purchases thru a at least July 31, 2019. This includes using your discount on products from the new annual catalog as early as May.
- Perfect timing! You will have until July 31, 2019 to reach your first $300 sales minimum. (Personal sales are included!)
- Enjoy your demonstrator discounts and benefits with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount)
- There’s never any obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!