Oh wait…let me have some coffee…ahhh yes, I see…SOMEONE, and I’m not naming names, but SOMEONE put the stamp on the block BACKWARDS and instead of cute little Nordic details, I got a blob of green from the North Pole!
<<Insert more coffee>> and one clean stamp later….
Now, you can’t buy the Merry Patterns exclusive stamp set.; you can only get it for free, and only until the end of October. And the only way to get it is if you have a qualifying individual or class order of $300 or more. So…what are you waiting for? Gather some friends, invite me over, and we’ll do some Christmas crafting. I’ll even bring along these little guys so they can show off their sexy sweaters.
Layer 1: Garden Green, 5 1/4″ x 4″
Layer 2: Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 3: Garden Green Layering Oval Scallop
Layer 4: Whisper White Layering Oval
Layer 5: Small Gold Metallic Doily, cut in 1/2
Layer 6: Whisper White Scrap, 2″ x 1/2″
- Stamp Prancer in Garden Green onto Layer 4.
- Stamp sentiment in Garden Green onto Layer 6. Spnge Edges with Garden Green.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 to card base.
- Adhere ovals together and adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Adhere doily to card with a bit of Snail.
- Adhere Layer 6 with 3 min dimensionals.
- Finish with 3 Gold Metallic Enamel shapes.