I had a lot of fun playing with these, as you can see below. On the left there are shades of Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive, and on the right, Island Indigo and Pool party. I also played with skin and hair tones, too.
Layer 1: Rich Razzleberry, 5 1/4″ x 4, embossed with the Holly Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
Layer 2: Rich Razzleberry, cut with largest Lots of Labels Framelits
Layer 3: Whisper White, cut with 2nd largest Lots of Labels Framelits
- Stamp image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. (Memento must be used with Stampin’ Blends). Color as desired.
- Adhere Layer 1 to card.
- Ad here layers 2 & 3, and attach to card with dimensionals.
- November 1st – Stampin’ Blends are available to order! (Stay tuned for an extra special treat from me when you order, too!)
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp –Email to RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/15.
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am More details to follow.
- December 2nd, Stamping Bee Holly Jolly Celebration. 2 pm.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25.
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Coffee & Cards 2 pm. Email to RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.