Have you ever made a sampler? They’re a lot easier than they look. I made this last night, while chatting on Facebook with a friend who lives an hour away. Go ahead and give it a try. They’re a lot of fun, surprisingly quite easy to put together. I might just make another one for fall!
Base: 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Spooky Night “Dot” pattern Designer Series Paper. (It’s the reverse of the cat page)
Layer 1: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, 8″ x 8″
Layer 2: Card stock squares, 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ (5 Very Vanilla and 4 black)
Layer 3: Squares of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper, 2″ x 2″
Scraps of Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Black, plus one Black Cat punched from the Spooky Night paper.
Click here to download a copy of the supplies used in this project.
Stampin’ Blends Give Away
TO ENTER: Like, comment, or share this post on Facebook. Limit one entry per person. Giveaway ends October 31. Winners will be selected on or before November 7 and notified via Facebook. Read the Official Rules here: https://tinyurl.com/y99dykz9.
- November 1st – Stampin’ Blends are available to order! (Stay tuned for an extra special treat from me when you order, too!)
- November 4th – Year of Cheer Holiday Stamp Camp –Email to RSVP by 9/30.
- November 25th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/15.
- December 2nd, Customer Appreciation Day. 10 am More details to follow.
- December 2nd, Stamping Bee Holly Jolly Celebration. 2 pm.
- December 9th – Christmas Card Club, 10 am or 2 pm. RSVP due no later than 11/25.
- December 10th – 2nd Sunday Coffee & Cards 2 pm. Email to RSVP by 12/8 (Available in person or “to go” by mail.)
- December 30th – New Year’s Bingo – Stampin’ Style! You won’t want to miss out on this. Featuring Make & Takes, Bingo, Prizes, Food!. All new products and prizes from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs! Must RSVP and prepay no later than 12/15.