We’re making a simple masculine birthday card with the Boho Indigo Product Medley on today’s Coffee & Cards with Michelle. Grab your snips and let’s get started.
I’m out of birthday cards. And I’m really out of masculine birthday cards. Making a masculine card can be a challenge. We want to embellish and add more and more stuff. However, guys are simple creatures; they aren’t into all the fussy doodads we’re so fond of adding. In this case, less is more when making a simple masculine birthday card.
Today’s sketch was inspired by card that popped up in my Pintrest feed. I really liked the clean looks of it and when I saw that the card was from Brian King, I knew it was a winner. His designs are always crisp and clean. And like yesterday’s Pop of Color with Magenta Madness, I added a strip of Granny Apple Green to perk up these lovely Boho Indigo Navy and Very Vanilla Colors.
Register by July 10 for this Month’s SUMMER NIGHT’S PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION BOX
- Base: Gray Granite, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Night of Navy, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 2: Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper, 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″
- Layer 3: Granny Apple Green, 1 1/2″ x 5″
- Layer 4: Very Vanilla, 7/8″ x 5″
- Layer 5: Night of Navy, 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside Layer: Very Vanilla, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Monthly Virtual Card Club – Whale Done – Get your complete kit delivered right to your door!!! This month, we’ll have a Whale of a Time making 6 cards along with a full PDF to make the 6 cards + 6 more BONUS cards.
- Registration is due by 7/17.
- Kits ship on or around 8/1.