Funny thing is, I don’t know anyone having a silver (25th) anniversary. My parents just celebrated their gold one after being married for 50 years! It’s funny, I remember making their 25th wedding wedding anniversary cards. Thankfully, mine have gotten a lot better over the years!
If it’s your 25th anniversary, let me know! I’ll celebrate with you … and send you a card!
Layer 1: Basic Gray, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Very Vanilla, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, 4 7/8″ x 2 1/2″
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto layer 2.
- Adhere Layers 1-3. Wrap with 6″ of Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon and adhere to the back. Add a bow with a glue dot.
- Adhere all layers to base.
- Finish with 3 Silver Metallic Enamel Shapes.
March Card Club – In Person or Delivered right to your door. Includes 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) that are pre-cut and ready for you to make. Also included will be:
- All cardstock along with a $20.00 supply of additional featured products!
- A full picture tutorial with directions;
- Video tutorials
- A monthly private Facebook Live stamping event;
- A full supply list;
- Option to purchase the monthly stamp set (or bundle)
Stamping at the Beach Retreat in a Box! You will receive everything that my retreat guests do:
- Exclusive Event Bag, complete with an 8-card class (valued at over $50)
- 3 Pillow gifts
- Prizes (randomly selected)
- 5 Optional classes (pay no additional shipping for most classes)
- Video and PDF directions
- Tons of pictures of samples
- An invitation to our Private Retreat Facebook Page
- Discounted registration to the Fall Stampin’ in the Mountains Retreat
- And MORE!