I’m so excited for this new catalog, I just can’t wait to share it with you. In addition to my usual big BOGO sale, Super Saturday will offer 3 great card classes all under one roof. Come see awesome display boards, play with new In Colors, see pretty paper, use new stamp sets, and create projects and cards to share with family and friends. Choose one or choose them all! (Choose them all and receive a special thank you gift from me!) You must email me to register to attend by 5/20 to insure I have enough card kits made.
Today’s card was inspired by New Zealand demonstrator, Angela Meiritz-Reid. I’d just finished designing my In Color Note Cards for Super Saturday, When I came across her card using the Love What You Love stamp set in Powder Pink. Stamps in hand, I decided to make a whole set dedicated to the new 2018-2020 In Colors.
Have you seen the new In Colors yet? There’s:
- Blueberry Bushel
- Lovely Lipstick
- Pineapple Punch
- Call me Clover
- Grapefruit Grove
I have to say, I love them all, but my favorite this week, is Grapefruit Grove.
Now, the you have to wait until June 1 to get the In Color paper, ribbons, and embellishments. BUT…you can get the new In Color Ink Pads NOW! They’re all part of the Share What You Love early release. Add them to your order and start creating your summer projects now.
Remember…during the month of June, any online or in person order placed using host code ASYJTX9S will receive a special VIP 4-card tutorial at the end of the month, absolutely free! This tutorial is not part of any other class, club, or blog, and is valued at over $15.
I hope you have wonderful weekend plans ahead. Please join me tomorrow at 9 am EST for my weekly Crafty Saturday Facebook Live event.
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ 3 3/4″
- In this order, stamp the following on Layer 2:
- Background in Blueberry Bushel, stamped off first onto scrap paper.
- Floral outline in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Darker floral centers in Blueberry Bushel.
- Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere all layers to base and finish with three Basic Pearl Jewels.
- May 6th – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 5/3 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 5/3
- May 25 – Card Club at my Studio (Last Friday of the month at 7 pm/ Last Saturday of the month at 10 am) (Must subscribe the 15th of the month). OR…have it delivered right to your door and #craftwhenyouwant.
June 2018 – Get ready for annual product shares!!
- June 2nd – SUPER SATURDAY. 10 am – 2 pm @ the Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro. 3 Classes and BOGO in one day! Choose just one or choose all three and receive a Free Bonus Gift! (Super Saturday Kit in a Box option will be available)
- June 10 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards 2 pm RSVP by 6/7 | Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm RSVP by 6/7
- June 23 – 16-Card Annual Catalog Extravaganza. 12:30 – 4:30 pm Bond Park Community Center. Cary, NC.