The New Year also seems to be a time of reflection and making plans. That’s why I’m excited today to announce a new class series – my Seasonal Sampler Class. Every last Saturday of the month, we’ll meet to make a fabulous 8″ x 8″ sampler ready to frame and give as a gift, or keep and display in your home or office. Or, turn your designs into cards. The choice is yours!
Time: 10 am or 2pm
Cost: $30 – Includes all materials, 2 embellishment/ribbon ,and a $5 coupon (Frame not included.)
- January 27 – Sure do Love You (Register by 1/15)
- February 24– Sweet Soiree (Register by 2/12)
- March 24 – Petal Passion (Register by 3/12)
- April 28– Tutti Fruiti (Register by 4/16)
- May 26– True Gentleman (Register by 5/14)
*Attend January, February, and March & Receive 1 Free Sale-a-Bration item of your choice. (Level 1)*
**Come January through May and receive 1 Free Level 2 Sale-a-Bration item of your choice (or 2 free Level 1 items)
These classes are also available “To Go”. You’ll receive everything precut, and ready to assemble at home, complete with PDF instructions. Cost will be $30 + $6.50 priority shipping.
- January 6th – 16-Card + 6 card Class To Go Occasions/Sale-a-Bration Event ($50 – Cary) (1-4 pm | Stamping Bees from 10 am to 4 pm) Registration is now closed.
- January 13th – Burlington Club @ 10 am
- January 13th – 2 pm – Stamping Bee Champagne Celebration (By invitation only; RSVP by January 12)
- January 14 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards (4 Cards) 2pm (Free with qualified purchase) Register by January 12.
- January 14th – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm ($5 – stamping and dinner) Register by January 12.
- January 27th – Seasonal Sampler Series #1 – 10 am or 2 pm Register by January 15.