It’s a new week and I’m showcasing the Beauty & Joy Stamp Set in my weekly Product Spotlight. Have you ever gotten a stamp set, made one card, and then wondered, “Now what do I do with it?” Each week, I try to showcase a specific stamp set, pack of designer series paper, bundle, or suite to help you get the most out of your Stampin’ Up! collection. All this week we’ll be looking at different ways to get the most out of your Beauty & Joy Stamp Set. It’s a busy blog week, so let’s see what’s happening:
- Tuesday 10/29 – CASEing Tuesday
- Friday 11/1 – You Can Create It! International Blog Hop + the Christmas Time is Here Suite is available to purchase (while supplies last).
- Saturday 11/2 – Crafty Saturday will be a special video instead of a live crafting event. Why? It’s my Stampin’ Up! Fall Garage sale, from 8 am to 12 pm. Come on out and see what I have for you!
Fall is the perfect time to bring out the baby wipe technique. And the leaf cluster in the Beauty & Joy Stamp Set works perfectly. I just took 2 folded baby wipes and added a few drops of Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry inks onto them. Then, I “smushed” my leaf stamp into the baby wipe and stamped it onto my cardstock. Be sure you use a Stampin’ Pierce Mat under your cardstock to add a little extra cushion when stamping with a photopolymer stamp.
Thanks for joining me this week. I just know you’re going to fall in love with the Beauty & Joy Stamp Set just like I have. Be sure to leave me a comment about which projects you like this week. I really welcome your feedback!
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″, embossed with Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: Cajun Craze, 3 5/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Layer 3: Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, 3 1/2″ x 2″
- Layer 4: Cajun Craze Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Layer 5: Whisper White Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Stamp image, starting at the top of Layer 5 and working your way down:
- Leaves with above baby wipe technique.
- Stem in Soft Suede.
- Planter in Crumb Cake.
- Sentiment in Soft Suede.
- Add Layers 1-3 to Base.
- Adhere layers 4-5. Add dimensionals to the back and wrap Linen Thread behind. Add to card.