Be as Bold as your Lipstick with this week’s Product of the Week: Scalloped Notecards & Envelopes! These pretty scalloped borders make quite the statement and are perfect for showcasing your favorite stamp sets and papers.
This week, I’m using the Scalloped Notecards and Envelopes to showcase the Best Dressed Suite. This is a fun suite full of pretty, feminine florals and sassy style. From lipstick to high heels, with just a spritz of perfume to keep things smelling fresh as a daisy. This is a combination that’s sure to please!
Today’s card using paper piecing, a fun technique that always adds a little pop of unexpected color or patterns to a stamped piece.
- Base: Terracotta Tile Scalloped Notecards
- Layer 1: Mint Macaron, 3 3/8″ x 5″
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 3 1/4″ x 5″
- Layer 3: Best Dressed Specialty Designer Series Paper, Lipstick Die
- On Layer 3, stamp lipstick in Smoky Slate and die cut.
- On Layer 2, stamp:
- Lipstick in Smoky Slate.
- “Splotch” in Mint Macaron, stamped off once.
- Sentiment in Smoky Slate.
- Spots in Calypso Coral, stamped off once each time.
- Finish with Mint Macron 1/8″ Linen bow.