Today’s card is a great example of #simplestamping. It uses very basic layers and is very easy to reproduce, making it the perfect choice for making gift sets for last minute holiday gift giving. Hmmmm…maybe I’ll make a box later this week to hold some thank you cards in. You’ll have to stay tuned!
- When: Sunday, 12/30
- Time: 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Where: RAFI/Dan Pollit Center in Pittsboro (across from Pittsboro Elementary School
- What: We play 6-8 games of Bingo for BRAND NEW Stampin’ Up! Prizes. You’ll also receive a goodie bag and make-n-takes – valued at over $20.
- Food: Oh yes…you can’t play Bingo and craft without food!
- Cost: $35 – prepaid by 12/10.
- Additional Bingo Cards will be available for $5 each., or 3/$10.
- Earn raffle tickets for an incredible special prize; Bring a friend and you both earn tickets.
Do you need a new catalog?
Layer 1: Basic Black, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 2: Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, 5″ x 3 3/4″
Layer 3: Basic Black, 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
Layer 4: Real Red, 3″ x 4″
Layer 5: Whisper White, 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
Layer 6: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″ (inside card)
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 and add to base.
- Stamp holly in Old Olive, stamped off first on scratch paper, onto Layer 5. Add greeting in Real Red.
- Adhere Layers 3-5 and add to Base.
- Stamp holly in Old Oiive on the upper left and lower right corners of Layer 6. Adhere inside card.