On today’s Coffee and Cards with Michelle, we are making Prized Peony notecards using three new embossing folders. Plus…there’s a tip on applying labels to your stamps!
Rainy Monday mornings call for some #SimpleStamping and that’s exactly what we’re doing today. I use 3″ x 3″ notecards for gift card inserts, adding to customer orders, or slipping inside a lunchbox or purse. And, before we were sheltering in place, I used to carry a few in my purse or bag and hand them out to people who were especially helpful. It’s always great to bring a little extra smile to a cashier or bank teller. Leaving two without sentiments means I can use them for any occasion, too.
With 10 stamps and 17 dies, the Prized Peony bundle is pretty spectacular. What’s even better is saving 10% when you buy them bundled together. Want the BEST DEAL? Join Stampin’ Up! during the month of June and get this bundle for FREE! For just $99, you receive…
- $125 in any product
- Free shipping
- FREE bundle of your choice
That’s a potential savings of almost $100!!! Plus, as a member of my Stamping Bee team, you join a community of stampers who support each other through friendship, crafting, and lots and lots of laughter. My Stamping Bee team receives:
- Monthly prizes and recognition
- Monthly get togethers with stamping and fun (virtual and in person as applicable)
- Free monthly tutorials
- Special members-only retreats (our next one is the weekend of June 26!)
- Access to a private Stamping Bee community Facebook page
- Personal business coaching
- And much, much more
What are you waiting for? Join Stampin’ Up! and my Stamping Bee team to get the best deal on premium craft supplies and have fun crafting with your own Stamping Bee community. Come join the Hive! Questions? Email me and I’ll be happy to help!
- Notecard: Whisper White Thick Cardstock: 6″ x 3″
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
Be sure to check out all the exciting new classes, clubs, paper shares, and retreats all coming your way Summer of 2020! Click each link to learn more.
- June Sweet & Simple Class…announced June 1. I just know you’re going to love it! – Registration ends TODAY!
- June Card Club – In Good Taste – Register by June 20th.
Have questions? Just email me…I”m happy to help.
If you’d like to receive Saturday’s 3 make and takes for free, simply place a minimum $35 by Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
Please use host code: TCJ3HCCP.