Last Saturday’s Crafty Saturday Facebook Live featured the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the Umbrella Builder Punch in the 2020 January – June Mini Catalog! You’re going to love it so much…might as well get 2 packs!
While these cards have lots of layers, they come together quickly thanks to coordinating punches and dies. And what could be prettier than colorful umbrellas punched directly from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper?
This paper pack has 12 sheets of patterned paper: 3 each of 4 double-sided designs and coordinates perfectly with the Umbrella Builder, Tulip Builder, Heart Pack, and Small Blossom punches. What a great way to extend the use of your punches!
The Pleased as Punch paper is available while supplies last You’ll want to get yours soon, before supplies run out!
- Base: Balmy Blue, 4 1/4″ x 11
- Layer 1: Whisper White, 5 1/4″ x 4″, embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: Balmy Blue, Stitched So Sweetly Die
- Layer 3: Whisper White, Stitched So Sweetly Die
- Layer 4: Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper, Umbrella Builder Punch
- Layer 5: Balmy Blue, Stitched So Sweetly Die
- Layer 6: So Saffron, 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Layer 7: Whisper White, Stitched So Sweetly Die
(To see a full list of products used, please visit my blog).