I love #SimpleStamping, but not making decisions. Coastal Cabana or Highland Heather? When you can’t decide, make both! And that’s exactly what I did when I created these two cards today. It’s the same basic design (see below for details), but with a different color and sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set, it’s versatile enough to make a whole pack of them! I’m so glad I got one of those Small Bloom punches for Free from Sale-a-Bration this year.
The Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper is on a while supplies last basis. Knowing how popular it is, I’m glad I’ve got two packs stashed away…maybe I should get more?
- Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1: Highland Heather, 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Layer 2: Whisper White, 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Layer 3: Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper, 3 5/8″ x 3″
- Layer 4: Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper, Small Blossoms Punch
(To see a full list of products used, please visit my blog).