So, a special little boy deserves a very special card. I’m not sure if this is the final version, but it’s a good start! One thing’s for sure, I certainly had him in mind when when I saw the Party Panda’s Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set. This may not be his birthday card, but I’m sure it will find it’s way in the mail to California for both my niece and nephew soon.
Layer 1: Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (Free with any $50 purchase starting Jan. 3), 1″ x 4 1/2″, punched with Triple Banner Bunch
Layer 2: Whisper White, 2nd Largest Stitched Shape Circle Die
- Stamp panda onto layer 2 using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color heart on the letter with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Stamp border design onto Base with Bermuda Bay ink, stamping off first onto scratch paper, then onto the base.
- Adhere Layer 1 to base.
- Add Layer 2 to base with Dimensionals.
- Add an assortment of Hearts & Stars elements with Mini Glue Dots.
- January 6th – 16-Card + 6 card Class To Go Occasions/Sale-a-Bration Event ($50 – Cary) (1-4 pm | Stamping Bees from 10 am to 4 pm) Registration is now closed.
- January 13th – Burlington Club @ 10 am
- January 13th – 2 pm – Stamping Bee Champagne Celebration (By invitation only; RSVP by January 12)
- January 14 – 2nd Sunday Sweet & Simple Cards (4 Cards) 2pm (Free with qualified purchase) Register by January 12.
- January 14th – Stamping Bee Team Meeting 5 pm ($5 – stamping and dinner) Register by January 12.
- January 27th – Seasonal Sampler Series #1 – 10 am or 2 pm (More info to come next week). Register by January 15.