In the midst of all the camp frenzy, I found myself needing a birthday card! I love how the Memories and More Card Packs can quickly be combined with a little stamping and an embossed background to make a quick and simple card. The font from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set was exactly what I was looking for. Something small and delicate, that wouldn’t distract from the other details on the card. This card took just minutes to put together, too, which was really appreciated this week!
Base: Thick Whisper White, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1: Rich Razzleberry, 5 1/4″ x 4, embossed with the Garden Trellis Textured Embossing Folder
Layer 2: 3″x 4″ card from the Petal Garden Memories and More Card Pack
Layer 3: Whisper White, 2 1/2″ x 1/2″
Layer 4: Old Olive, leaves cut from Eclectic Layers Thinlets
- Stamp greeting in Rich Razzleberry onto layer 3 and flag the ends.
- Stamp trellis design in Sweet Sugarplum on to top right and lower left corners on Layer 2.
- Adhere Layers 1 & 2 to Base.
- Add greeting with dimensionals.
- Tuck leaves under greeting with glue dots.
- Add white bow with glue dots.